zaterdag 10 september 2011

Weird in a sexy way

From black lipstick and a psychedelic bodysuit to towering Versace boots with platinum green hair, "Everyday, I wake up and know who I want to be,is what nicki minaj says! This woman looks so amazing in everything , it looks sometimes so weird but cute at the same time! It's not enough for her to just look good, she always takes it a step further turning her truly unique clothing and cosmetic choices into another thing about her that gets everyone talking. I love the fact how she match the things to look so extravagant and sexy at the same time! 
I wanna show you 5 weird / cute / sexy outfitts of the superbass hottie Nicki Minaj (The collor pink looks so sexy on her )
xx C&S 








1 opmerking:

  1. Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga are so fascinating and i respect them both. I mean Gaga came to the VMAs as a guy w.o falling out of her character and Nicki reminds me of Lil Kim, except much more classier LOL

    and i agree w. your title weird in a sexy way.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen