zaterdag 3 september 2011

Most favourite dress in the whole wide world

Im shore that every girl has that one special dress in her closet.. The most favourite dress in the whole wide world that makes you feel like a princess:)) Well this is mine!! I saw this dress when i was in Armenia shopping a few years ago and just fell in love with it. It was from a small boutique where everything was exclusive. And i was lucky that the last dress was in my size.. My aunt bought the dress for me so i dont remember how much it was, but im shore thankfull to her!! Love herr :)) I actually never wore this dress besides for the fotoshoot just when i got it. I know im crazy, but somehow i think it needs to be worn on a very special (kinda romantic) occasion lol ;))

Love..  S.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten