vrijdag 2 september 2011

Always on my mind

About a week ago my grandpa passed away. He had something with prostat but it wasnt cancer. he was healty but there was something with him he couldnt walk go to the bathroom etc. so 2 weeks before he died he layd in the hospital for an operation on his prostat. Me and my parents think that the operation wasnt a good idea for my grandpa but he needed to..so he got weaker and weaker day by day and, at last, he died in his own room on his own bed. I was very surprised and sad when I heard this news, but I had little realization because I didn't want to believe i I was trying to stay strong and supportive.. My grandparents live in armenia so i only saw them on the holidays i know from my childhood how much my grandpa loved me and my sister  he alwas bought candy for us brought us to beautiful places im gonna miss his advices and he's caring words. My dad is now in armenia with my uncles for his funeral and to be with my grandma.. me my sister and mother couldnt go because school started and that hurts :(.


So this is for you grandpa,
I know you are watching over me and guiding me through, but it just doesnt help because GRANDPA, I REALLY MISS YOU!!!
ILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE TIMES WE SHARED AND I HOPE THAT YOU NOW REST IN PEACE AS YOU HAVE DONE ALREADY, I JUST FIGURED I LET YOU KNOW, THAT GRANDPA, I MISS YOU SO and you are always on my mind.
Love you xx Christina 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten