donderdag 29 september 2011

A day in School

hii guys.. I woke up just an hour ago because of the bright sunshine in my room. Its an amazing weather today!! Actually this whole week! That makes me soo happy lol :)).. 2Day I have a busy day. I need to get ready and go to my friend Tessa's house. I have told about her earlier. She travels a lot and this saturday she is going back to Australia! She was already there but came back for 3 weeks to visit her family and friends. So after saying goodbye he her i have to rush off to school. I have a long day at school. Have class until 22:00 hour!! But the fun thing about that is that im going to spend the whole day with my lovely friends/classmates :)) So im excited about today.. just dont know what to wear lol..  But Anywayzz.. have a fun day yourself dear viewers!!  Xoxo S

On this picture im with all of my friends from school:))




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hope you have a good day in school, lovely blog, I'm following :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Erica.. thanx hope you had a fun day aswell!! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen