dinsdag 6 september 2011

The poshy WAG look

This look I call  the Posh / WAG (wifes and girlfriends of soccer players) look haha. 
I really love this outfit that im wearing. Love the pic as wel because i still have my long curls here (cut my hair 3 weeks ago in a  bob style, but somethimes still miss the long hair). ANywayzzz.. I love how it looks kinda posh, sophisticated to match the see through sweather with the shorts. I think the Dkny bag and the high heels finish the outfit. To be honest im kinda shy about wearing the outfit with high heels outside, so when i went out i paired it with some cute beige ballerinas.  But i like the look with the high heels way better;) Xx S. 

Ps. The pictures were made in Rome.

                      
 
                                                                        

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten