zaterdag 10 september 2011

Rockin My Metallic Look

Earlier i was talking about how trendy metallic collors are at this moment, i also told that i bought different types of those fashionable metallic tops!

I was looking through my closet how and what can i match with my H&M metallic top ,last time i was wearing this was on the birthday of one of our friends genelva at her birthday party i match it with a green skinny jeans from zara. But this time i wanna do something different so i searched and i found the perfect going out having fun out fitt! all you need is leather legging this wonderfull metallic top and some killer heels and those heels are really awesome because there are studs on it! So take a look ;) x Christina

ps ; I miss sona  ive seen her 2 weeks ago for the last time :(





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your whole outfit! Those shoes are hot!

    Love it if you'd checkout my blog!
    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen