vrijdag 2 september 2011

Favourite Shoesss

We all girls loveee shoes!! So i was going true my closet and thought why not post something about my favourite pairs. I personally love high heels with a funky touch on them. I also love wearing shoes that are kinda funky, but also comfortable. Especcialy when i know im going to have a busy day where i have to run around. For the comfi and funky shoes I always go to the Primark. For crazy, sexy high heels i love the River Iland and Sascha. The shoes and bags of picture 1, 2 7 en 9 I actually got this month from the Primark. I totally love number 5. I got them from Sacha. They are also one my favourite stores for shoes. The high heels from number 5 are also one my favourites which i got from the RiverIland.

Anyway.. this are my favourites from my shoecloset.. :)) Xx Sona




1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8



9

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten