vrijdag 9 september 2011

camping is not my thing!

Monday 5 september, was the day we went to camp with school the day before i packed my bags i didnt expected that my bags would be so heavy!

the bus had arrived so it was time to go to sealand that is a island in holland,it sounds very cool but because of the weather i was so not in the mood for camping in sealand.
the first day we went to the beach it looked very nice between the dunes but oh god there was such a strong wind it blew me away. The food on the camp was also very disgusting! i know i cant talk like that but like the bread was moldy ! ieew. My roommates were cool we had so much fun in the night talking about crazy and scary things. We didnt sleep at all that was not a good idea because the next morning we had to be on time for breakfast and that was 09:30! we did a lot of games to know more about each other. the last night of the camp we had a assignment to do a performances for the whole group you can do a movie scene or a little musicle me and my group came with the idea to do a remake of the jersey shore named Sealand shore it was so much fun! my rol was C-WOW i had so much fun playing that especially because the intention was that i had to fight in this scene. We danced our asses of later in our own disco! the last day was totally fun! but there is one thing i know about camping.. That it is soo not my thing! xoxo Christina














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten