maandag 21 november 2011

Beauty tips; Mac

I have always been searching for a foundation that really matches with my skin and is of a good quality. Well .. finally i found it lol. I got this Studio fix fluid N c30 and the Mineralize skinfinish natural Medium from Mac. I am really satisfied with them. One thing that i need to get used to, is the smell of the foundation. Its not a bad smell, but not a sweet one aswell haha. But it covers everything and gives you a smooth face. Especially at night when going out and stuff, its perfect!

I also got 2 brushes from de HEMA, its again a dutch store where you get almost everything for a low price. I got the brushes for only 5 euro's. Because the foundation and the pouder cost a lot, i didnt wanted to spend much on the brushes. Besides when you put on make-up, poeple are not seeing the brushes but the quality of the make up it self;)

The pouder gives you just that finishing touch after putting on the foundation. Besides it helps the foundation to stay a little longer on the face after touching your face onnoticed all the time. They both costed 60 euro's together. So its a lot of money, but trust me.. you get a lot for return. ;) Xoxo Sona


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten