maandag 21 november 2011

21 nov.

Hi Guys...  So its been a while since Chris and i have blogged ... We both were kinda caught up in crazyness with school/exams and work etc :((. But anyway..  this week i got some new bracelets from my mom, so i wanted to post them.. My mom is a freak when it comes to accesories. She actually buys all of my accesories :) haha

I really fell in love with the silver bracelet.. it is so chiq, but on the pic its not doing its right. (my stupid camera) the other ones are kinda funky, but also really simple. All the 4 bracelets are actually easier to get for the Dutch bloggers, because my mom got them from this dutch store, de DA.

Xoxo Sona




2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the bracelets! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Salha.. Thanx for the comment.. ille chek yours aswell! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen